Finished the painting of the black shirt for my brother (he’s got an awesome dragon tattoo so the shirt totally fits). I started with a motiv for the front which he designed himself (unsymmetrical on purpose). It was a mistake to use metallic-white which was totally silver and shiny… so went back to repaint with pure white. Then somehow the process exploded and we both ended up in creating a massive dragon-sword-wings-combi on the back (including runic characters and a funny ballerina-like-bat-shape on the sword). Well, he loves it.
This is just an overview of the roses I’ve created over the past weeks and already published on fb… I should try black ones too for a change.
This third one will be worn by someone with dark hair… the previous two are for blondes… I hope to be able to post a picture of all three together which I’ve created for a sea-themed ball.
… glued together with pearls and sea shells on a plastic headband (painted in gold). I’ve cut out the water lily pieces from egg cartons and I’ve used hot glue to fix the pieces and painted it afterwards.
I somehow love the idea to use the diadem as a headband… would look nice too.